[DeTomaso] NPC CREEPY!

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 16:26:29 EDT 2009

What is really amazing?  I posted my paragraph as a comment on ABC news, in the section
under the story.

Right along with all the comments about this being a <insert name here> conspiracy/fault
of blah blah blah.

and in between attacks made by some against other posts etc. (Thus the reason I almost
NEVER read this drivel,

it is just the rants against each other in flame wars. no longer even funny)

ABC eventually removes most of those offensive posts. BUT my post, which even called the
suspect a suspect

or person of interest. they remove in SECONDS!  Now I had to create an account to post my
comment.OK

that is their rule.  I even went and read their 'rules' regarding posts.  Why my post is
rejected I can only presume.

Maybe because I suggest google street view, which is not a site they own ???

Anyway, what are the chances that the suspect is closely following the camera car?

And they don't consider that news.

Now back to helping someone add their car to the Registry, something I do consider
worthwhile.

Chuck

(The Registry Guy)

Dude! that is majorly creepy!!!