[DeTomaso] A new engine in my future?

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Fri Aug 28 15:29:32 EDT 2009

I know Will, and respect him.  However . . . .

If it "isn't that difficult" then all these lame & bogus engine
builders would NOT be lame & bogus!

the performance level seems to be indicate level of difficulty.

Standard, mild freshening? I WOULD bet that most anyone can do it.

Want a Dawg-proof motor? I would GUESS that most canNOT do this.

I am happy to add all the details about my opinion - you buy the beer
and I will spout forth!

Don' forget, anyone can FUBAR anything, there are no guarentees.
Don't forget to "nut and bolt" everything at least once and rethink
everything always.

Old and in the way . . . (lots of theory, less practical experience)