[DeTomaso] NPC CREEPY!

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 28 15:19:51 EDT 2009

Well, if you're going to make NPC posts, this is the kind to make.  I thought I had gone a little far in googleing the address

to see if it was listed, but Chuck you went way beyond that.  This will be a web classic.  Creepy is right.  You win something

for this one. :)

Michael Frazier
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa