[DeTomaso] A new engine in my future?

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 14:36:03 EDT 2009

I have no intention of giving a good shop a bad rap. I am in New York and
have no interest in supporting or knocking any business in Arizona. When I
Googled "Tuff Dawg engine reviews" that is what came up. Regardless of the
fact that tuff dawg may not be affiliated with the other builder there were
enough derogatory reports on Tuff Dawg specifically to make me wary. One
poster said it appeared that it was "hit or miss" whether you got a good
engine or not. This information was the result of spending five minutes
researching "Tuff Dawg" Personally I would prefer to buy an engine from
someone that I had a harder time finding some dissatisfied customers. My
apologies for the misstatement about the affiliation with the other names.
Boyd