[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 61, Issue 27

Mountjoy dsmtjoy at cox.net
Thu Aug 27 12:26:34 EDT 2009

Ken,

When I registered our '72 (#3535) this past March, bringing it from NorCal
to SoCal, it was strictly a paper process (done through the Automobile
Club).  My understanding is that '75 and older cars are not subject to
biennial inspections.  Of our nine old cars the newest is a '73 and none
require inspections.  I don't know about upon-sale inspections except from
my experience mentioned above.

Hope this information is of use.

Darrell