[DeTomaso] Fw: Pandora: It's deja vu all over again...

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 26 23:47:07 EDT 2009

Well, you can be a genius in certain areas, and a non-genius in other areas.

My wife is quick to point out that a certain part of my anatomy is unusually smart.

Chuck - I removed my 10qt pan with a normal engine brace without removing the engine.  I removed the water pipes, plus I raised the engine about 3-4 inches, but I got it out.  I now have a removable brace.  Even with the removable brace, I can see how it would be difficult to remove the pan.  I think the key would be to a) remove the pipes, and b) use the correct cuss words.