[DeTomaso] Fw: California Inspection Rules?

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 26 21:43:07 EDT 2009

  Ken,   I bought a '71 Ranchero out of San Diego in Dec. 02 and had it shipped to Kansas.  They wouldn't register it in Ks. because it had a lien-sale title. In 2004 I had my sister-in-law take my paper work back to Ca. (where she lives). She got a pink slip in her name without any hassle at all. During this time the Ranchero was in my garage, so I know it was not inspected. I later took the pink slip and registered it in Ks in my name. I don't know if this applies your question, but hope it helps.

Bud 3400