[DeTomaso] Pandora: It's deja vu all over again...

Paul - Home thedrol at pobox.com
Wed Aug 26 15:55:51 EDT 2009

I feel your pain and I am reluctant to perhaps add to it, but knowledge
is power.

If you have a 10-quart oil pan it isn't likely that you will be able to
drop the pan once you change the cross member to a removable one.  I
found that there just isn't space between the frame rails, shift linkage
and hoses to get the 10 quart pan out unless you've modified the windage
tray appropriately.  It may be possible if you remove more stuff.  Its
been too long since I installed my 10 quart pan while the engine was in
the car to remember what interferes with it.

Paul