[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Pantera: Classic Motorsports Magazine Articles

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Wed Aug 26 13:57:38 EDT 2009

In a message dated 8/26/09 6:13:15 AM, lotus0005 at hotmail.com writes:

> So, if there is a "museum" in Modena - does anyone ever go there?  I have
> not heard this mentioned before - but I'm new to the club.

That article was written in 2003-04 and at that time, there was a museum at
the old assembly plant outside Modena. In '07 DeTomaso Automobili went
bankrupt and all the museum cars and many of the spare parts were sold. On your
second question, one cannot go anywhere in Italy without encoutering
terrific food! Their hearts are not in beer-making though so you may want to look
elsewhere (except for Morreti Dark which matches the food quality IMHO!) If
you do visit, be prepared for friendly people and gaining weight- J Deryke