[DeTomaso] Engine Bay Air Flow

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Wed Aug 26 03:33:29 EDT 2009

The force of inertia can be tremendous depending on the time we alter
its movement.
Bjorn Carapi experienced the same thing at very high speed but he broke
the clutch.

Yes, I remember that now, Eskalov was hard on gearboxes. Myself I have
some sort of
“ in body inbuilt function” that makes me handle mechanical things in an
orderly fashion.
But from a strict go fast standpoint, those “rough on things guys” may
be VERY fast
drivers. But remember, one has to get to the finish line in order to
win.
Goran