[DeTomaso] Engine Bay Air Flow

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Tue Aug 25 02:40:29 EDT 2009

You are correct.   Inlet temp is more important than ram air.
A lot of people argue that installing the air ducts in the side windows
is not a good improvement because it is not in the wind pressure.
I have them with EFI and it really helped the car run better especially
at idle when the temp in Phx AZ gets over 100 outside and I think inside
was more than 185D .
Rich

The "Ram air" vs "cool air" was shown already at the 70:s by the book
"How to hotrod smallblock chevys" Cool air is said to be the best.
Goran