[DeTomaso] NEED help, stainless exhaust pipes not coming home... :(

sigbjørn eskeland sig916 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 16:35:29 EDT 2009

Here the story..
I did buy some stainless exhaust pipes some years ago and did send these to
friend of a friend of mine in Mesa, Phoenix in AZ, the plan was to pick it
up next time i was in US but it have not happened yet.. and now i want him
to send it, i have called him and ask him since early spring, and each time
he says " no problem, i do it next week.... bla bla..."    and everything is
OK, but nothing happens, he always have a excuse, when i call him again, and
always "next week..... "
so I'm tired waiting..
so here is my question, Is there anyone in Phoenix area. that could drop in
him and pick up the pipes and send them to Mike drew so I can get them home
:)
I would be grateful.. Il be paying for the shipping cost certainly

thanks
sigbjorn eskeland
Norway