[DeTomaso] NOS and used parts for sale--spreadsheet

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Aug 23 12:55:26 EDT 2009

Hey guys,

I finally finished cataloging all the NOS and used Pantera parts that I
bought back in June.   I've created an Excel spreadsheet which lists
everything.   The parts are listed in order by the US De Tomaso part number, but the
Ford part numbers are also listed for reference.   There are some
parts/assemblies that don't have numbers, and those are listed first.

The quantity available appears on the left; there's also a column that
lists whether the part in question is new, or used.   Most new parts are still
in their original Ford boxes.

Here's a link to the spreadsheet:

Hit 'download spreadsheet' and the file will download to your computer.

I look forward to helping as many people as possible with their parts
needs. It's first come, first served, so please don't be upset if something you
want is no longer available.

Shipping will be ASAP, which doesn't necessarily mean right away--I will be
gone the first week of September for example--but I will certainly get
things packed and shipped as soon as I possibly can.