[DeTomaso] ZF gear ratio

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Sat Aug 22 20:11:39 EDT 2009

Let's see:  pretty much stock . . .(ok, everything was in stock when I
bought it) - regular trans and the 4.22 "rice grinder final drive.  I've
never been over 148.8 legally.  [1] and this after some "agricultural"
exploration into the scenery so my little chin spoiler was not intact.
You'll want a little aero help if you can get out of bed to drive that fast.
That is how the "wrinkle effect" upholtery is made . . . .no, really!

Come to think of it . . . Mike Drew set up my first "Pantera club"
experience, and I've never been to a ORR event or Pantera club experience
since without some modification to the car.  BBORR - Dawg door.  Adventure
in the Corn - spoiler.  Fernley track days - top and stuff.  Shucks, if the
Mad Dawg and Tom can retire, I can be a candy-butt and stay on the porch,
too.

Unless Asa Jay want to help me keep TPR alive?

Anyway, get that car "together" - it might be a 180mph car!  Treat it as
such, learn to drive and be safe!

Dirty and grouchy, in Durango

[1]  "the nebraska mile is held on the straightest best piece of pavement in
the county" - don't believe it.