[DeTomaso] Oil filler/breather caps wanted

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Aug 22 17:34:59 EDT 2009

Hi guys,

Many/most of you have changed out your oil filler caps for something
festooned with bling and chrome.   I'm trying to help a couple of people who are
trying to do stock restorations and are looking for original-style 351C
filler/breather caps.

http://i.ebayimg.com/03/!BYsIP-wBGk~$(KGrHgoOKicEjlLmYvG8BKi3rDdgYQ~~_1.JPG

Part number is Part # D1AZ-6766-A / EC-8-A

My recollection is that each car had two of these caps; one was fitted with
a PCV and the other with an ordinary elbow, right?

I'm looking for at least five of these suckers.   If you've got some, let
me know.

Thanks!