[DeTomaso] Wiper/Washer Electrical Diagram -Early Cars

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Fri Aug 21 13:20:16 EDT 2009

FWIW,

At
_http://www.panteraplace.com/Electrical/WINDSHIELD%20WIPERS%20AND%20WASHER%20-EARLY%20CARS.pdf_
(http://www.panteraplace.com/Electrical/WINDSHIELD%20WIPERS%20AND%20WASHER%20-EARLY%20CARS.pdf)

you will find an electrical diagram for the rotary type wiper  switch with
the push control for the washer function. This switch was used on  early
cars.

The diagram includes pictorials of the orientation of all the wires  on the
switch and the orientation of the wires at the harness connector on  the
motor.

Please let me know of any errors on or additions needed to this  diagram.

My thanks to Mike Dailey for providing space for the diagrams on
Panteraplace.

Have fun,

SOBill  Taylor
sobill at aol.com