[DeTomaso] Window wiper motor pigtail plug in needed.

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Aug 21 11:34:28 EDT 2009

In a message dated 8/21/09 8 15 34, rimov at charter.net writes:

> Any one have a window wiper motor pigtail/plug. When my window wiper
> motor went belly up on the way to Reno this year the pigtail/plug fused all the
> wires together and melted the connector plug. The plugs are not available
> from any of the vendros. Hoping some one has an old wire harness they could
> pilfer the connector from.

I can do you better than that!   I've got brand new plugs that I just
imported from England.   I plan to build a test harness so I can verify the
function of my NOS wiper motors before I offer them for sale.

I just got the plugs last week.   At the moment, they appear to have
disappeared into my parts stash and I can't lay hands on them right now, but
should be able to dig them up tomorrow and offer one up to you. :>)