[DeTomaso] Two things questions

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 21 11:08:02 EDT 2009

I   really like the body color engine bay. Mine stays pretty clean and I throw a moving blanket there when I work on it. My car is a solid color red and easy to touch up compared to metallic.  As far as breakin' in the crate motor. Just run it at variable rpms, and I would fill it with Rotilla oil that has the correct additives for a flat tappet cam. 2000 to 4000 rpm for a few hundred miles.  Then drive it like you stole it Bro! before the warrenty runs out. WAAAAA  Bill 1362