[DeTomaso] Two things questions

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 21:56:51 EDT 2009

Bill as you can see we all have different tastes and opinions on what looks
best.

My last point to make relates to art, when you frame a print or photo, to
make it look great, to make it stand out,
you put a mat around it, it serves to give the engine bay a focal point, the
engine.

If you are going to make the engine look good and spend money on blingy
stuff, why make it compete
with the whole car.
 I think a black engine bay looks more technical, industrial and badass.

But I've seen many painted ones that are equally cool, go with what you
like.

Michael Shortt