[DeTomaso] Panteras for Sale

Tom Di Iulio tomdiiulio at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 19:44:35 EDT 2009

hello all,
after a long decision process, i have decided to sell my pantera. i
currently own a nova drag car that is occupying much of my time and money. i
have also had a 63 fairlane for some time i've been wanting to restore but
have not been able to because of the other cars.
while i love the open road racing i've been able to enjoy with the p-car, my
heart is in drag racing. i've finally decided to focus on the drag racing
while restoring the fairlane.
mad dawg told me today when i called him to share my decision that he also
is ready to sell. this is not a joke or gag.
he has his eyes on a different car as i have mine on a quarter mile stretch
of racetrack.
details and terms of sale for my car will be forthcoming.
i cannot say as to when dennis will post his info.
tom di iulio
denver, co
303-346-1051