[DeTomaso] Monterey Weekend Photos

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 20 18:28:24 EDT 2009

Kjetil,

It sold for $93.5K at RM Auctions, they have som ephoto's on their website. I went to the Russo & Steele auction as you could wander around the cars in the street and they were freely handing out auction catalogs etc. whereas RM wanted $40 each just to enter their auction area.

http://www.rmauctions.com/CarDetails.cfm?SaleCode=MO09&CarID=r378&Currency=USD

Julian