[DeTomaso] Monterey cross-ram Gr4 Pantera sales result

Roland Jäckel detomaso at gmx.com
Thu Aug 20 10:10:25 EDT 2009

Thesa are NOT the Guara seats.The main differnce is, that the Guara has no foldable backrestand the mountingbracket comes from the side.These seats don't fit any Pantera before vin # 9000wihtout heavy modifications.The early style seats had no foldable backrest and fitted fine.Roland JaeckelIn a message dated 8/19/09 20 16 11, Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se writes:

> The owner of the shop said I got the last pair. I don't know if that
> means that there will be no new ones produced or not, but they are gone
> from the price list.

Google turned up a place in Australia that still lists them?

http://www.classicroadandtrack.com.au/product_details.php?category_id=49&
item_id=21

That's a long way to go though!

On the other hand, these guys seem to be the main Euro distributors outside
of Italy:

http://www.wwclassics.com/

They sell the same seat as the Rennsport Cup seat.

Roland Jackel had a set of these seats in his Pantera Targa, and they were
wonderful!