[DeTomaso] Monterey cross-ram Gr4 Pantera sales result

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Aug 20 00:57:11 EDT 2009

In a message dated 8/19/09 20 16 11, Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se writes:

> The owner of the shop said I got the last pair. I don't know if that
> means that there will be no new ones produced or not, but they are gone
> from the price list.

Google turned up a place in Australia that still lists them?

http://www.classicroadandtrack.com.au/product_details.php?category_id=49&
item_id=21

That's a long way to go though!

On the other hand, these guys seem to be the main Euro distributors outside
of Italy:

http://www.wwclassics.com/

They sell the same seat as the Rennsport Cup seat.

Roland Jackel had a set of these seats in his Pantera Targa, and they were
wonderful!