[DeTomaso] Monterey cross-ram Gr4 Pantera sales result

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Wed Aug 19 23:15:34 EDT 2009

MikeLDrew at aol.com skrev:
> In a message dated 8/19/09 19 26 29, lotus0005 at hotmail.com writes:
>

>> #1445 - the red Pantera that sold  -  does anyone know what the seats are
>> in the car???
>>

> Yes--they are De Tomaso Guara seats.   They are actually an aftermarket
> Italian seat, which has since been discontinued.   Somebody told me the other
> day he just got one of the last pairs available.

I assume you mean the seats I just installed:

http://bf-torino.de/BF-Sitze/MONZA/monza.html

The owner of the shop said I got the last pair. I don't know if that
means that there will be no new ones produced or not, but they are gone
from the price list.

I have just finished installing them, and they look and feel great. It
took some modification to the seats to install, and I know that
installing them on an early car, with the hand brake lever on the
passenger side, will require even more work.

> They are supremely comfortable and light.
>
> Mike

Thomas