[DeTomaso] Pressure Cap

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Aug 19 22:13:22 EDT 2009

John,

I like the gauge idea and I may pursue that when I finally do this.  I'm
at a crossroad currently and will probably plumb the stock system back
together and work on the redesign over the winter, when the weather
isn't begging me to finish.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie