[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 61, Issue 19- Pressure caps

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Wed Aug 19 11:16:33 EDT 2009

I have a set of old Hall SS tanks that someone
put on the car many years back... I have been
changing the pressure cap to 20 or 22 each time
I track the car... last year the cap started leaking..
in fact the lower pressure caps were leaking... after
trying several I found that the neck was just worn
over many years using the logo type caps that are
commonly used with the tanks... I just crimped the
cap up a little on the sides so when it turns it
locks down better... problem solved

Bob Benson #3 Black Pantera