[DeTomaso] Pressure Cap

Thomas Borcich tborcich at msn.com
Wed Aug 19 01:34:32 EDT 2009

Jim...I have the Stant 11330, I kept the card board package that it's shrink wrapped to and
thats how it's market?  All I know is it fits, and doesn't overheat!  When I got the car I could
see that the tank would spit out fluid...Dick Dreske told me to take it to Tempco radiators in
Signal Hill CA (the owner is a neighbor of ours, lives a few houses down from Dick....I handed
it to them said "put an American neck on it like you do for  Dick Dreske"...got it back, used that
cap and it cured the problem. If you need more specifics I can call Bob who is the owner of Tempco.

Best regards,

Tom Borcich