[DeTomaso] "thar she blows!"...

Kerry Maguire kmaguire at landrovermiramar.com
Tue Aug 18 23:06:29 EDT 2009

...the AC line that is. I pulled #5606 out of the garage today and left it running, warming up, while I was doing some sweeping of the garage floor. I always like to run the AC to ensure that it is pushing chilly air.

All off a sudden, a mist fills the engine compartment and the performance of the AC goes from chilly to just mildly cool. I shut off the AC and the mist cloud goes away.

It looks as though I have a leak. I am going to get it fixed tomorrow.

That is a bummer but I pride myself on owning a Pantera where everything works, whenever I need it to and in a reliable manner.

Regards,

Kerry M. Maguire