[DeTomaso] Pressure Cap

Thomas Borcich tborcich at msn.com
Tue Aug 18 18:26:05 EDT 2009

This probably has been brought up many times, but it is the first mod I did to my car when I got it (a Dick Dreske suggestion)...replace the radiator neck on the tank with an American neck ($30 at most radiator shops) and then you can use an American pressure cap from any Ford or Chevy for $6-10 at ANY auto parts store nationwide. No guessing and if your out of town stop at Kragen, Pep Boys etc. and they will have one. I use the standard Stant 16 pound cap with the pressure release lever.

Best regards,

Tom Borcich