[DeTomaso] Pressure cap pressure

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Tue Aug 18 10:05:30 EDT 2009

Dear Dick,

The radiator spoiler on my list of things to do. I have some material to fabricate the spoiler. Some dumb questions follow.

1) Do you mount the spoiler to the radiator or the radiator support ? ( I suspect it is the support one should use.........)

2) How far down from the body should it extend? ....or conversely how close to the ground should it be?

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles