[DeTomaso] SORC photos on TPR

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Aug 17 22:20:04 EDT 2009

We're expecting more photos to come in.

http://www.teampanteraracing.com/index.php?option=com_g2bridge&view=gallery&Itemid=57&g2_itemId=3010

These were sent by Bob Radefeld from this years running of the Sandhills
Open Road Challenge (SORC).  Both he and Frank (The Godfather)
Cirrincione finished this years race, though currently only one Pantera
is pictured.  Note the nice driving conditions, grass shoulders, narrow
pavement, trees, corn and the odd antenna tower in a field.  This is one
of the best ORR events there is.  Yea, it may be a long way for some,
but the drive there and back is worth it for the fun you'll have.  The
hospitality here is key and doesn't get any better than it is here in a
small town.  Bob and Frank can attest to that.

We've updated the links and sponsor page to give credit to those who
have been helping TPR along this year.

We also put up a new poll, this time on engines, come out and support
your favorite.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie