[DeTomaso] Concorso Italiano

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 17:58:26 EDT 2009

Listers & ProvaMo members,

I've just started to post some photos from yesterday's Concorso Italiano, in Monterey
California.

The link is on the main (welcome) page.

I took a few photos, ok, HUNDREDS of photos and videos, so it will take me a while

to edit and post so much material, so the page will naturally grow over the next few days.

Highlights include the Tom Tjaarda redesigned Pantera, and  the Evlis Presley car.

Bottom line:  It was a GREAT Event!

I'm adding many images to each Registry entry, then dropping one or two samples into the
event summary page,

so if you are interested in more photos of a particular car, click on the Registry icon,
and jump to see more.

Chuck Melton

(The DeTomaso Registry Guy)