[DeTomaso] Cylinder Wall question

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 14 16:45:19 EDT 2009

I wouldn't worry about it, then, especially if the honing marks are still
there.

Disclaimer - I am not a professional.  I'm not worried about a lawsuit.
It's just that if someone that does this for a living disagrees with my
statement, consider that this is a hobby for me, and not a profession.

  _____