[DeTomaso] Revised Engine Plan

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Fri Aug 14 16:04:46 EDT 2009

A stroker 460 is a great engine. There ar very cheap stroker kits
to 540 or so cui. As we waited for parts for our 700 incher we did
run such engine in the Shelby Mustang just to see how it did. 10,8
sec, not bad! Car is fare down my site. The stroker 460 is the
street engine for the car while the 700 is the strip motor.
Goran