[DeTomaso] HELP! ATO fuse panel confusion

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Thu Aug 13 23:39:28 EDT 2009

I'm trying to install the ATO fuse panel, but now halfway into it, about half the wire colors do not match the colors listed on each terminal on the new panel.

There are also more terminals on the ATO panel than on the original, so I can't just move the wires across from the old panel to the new one.

Should I try to follow the color coding, even though that would move the wires all over the place on the new panel compared to the wire positions on the old panel, or should I keep transferring the wires along the same rows, guessing where the wires go when the wire colors don't match and there is more than one tab on that particular row to choose?

If anyone wants to call me at this late hour, feel free.  253-232-2321

Thanks,

Chris