[DeTomaso] supercharger question

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 23:33:53 EDT 2009

The last time I drove a turbo with a lag was a porsche  930 in 1985. Iwas a
very scary car. The worst thing was due to the rear engine wand the weird
way 911's handle when you down shifted into a turn the turbo would kick in
and if you were not used to it or ready for it you would do a 360 faster
then you could say OH Shit!. So my turb expierience is dated.
Boyd