[DeTomaso] supercharger question

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 22:45:43 EDT 2009

So you are saying a whipple cranks out the ponies?. Does anyone know the
formula to determine the supper charger displacement relative to the engine
displacement? I know a turbo charger is supposed to put out more horsepower
but I don't like the lag and the heat that's why I am asking about a super
charger.