[DeTomaso] Fwd: RE: Drilled Bolts

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 13 22:41:57 EDT 2009

I always use them on my collectors.  When I remove them, they're always
flattened - i.e. no spring.  It must be the heat.  The collectors never
leak, though.

I used to double-nut them, but the lock washers seem to work just as well.
I just have to replace them every time I disassemble the pipes.

I have stove bolts, but they're fine thread.  I never seem to have fine
thread bolts or coarse thread stove nuts, so I always just use lock washers.
Besides, if they never leak...