[DeTomaso] supercharger question

clay willmott claywillmott at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 13 22:36:14 EDT 2009

I agree the SVT with Eaton are amazing for the money.  I just picked up a 2004 Cobra with light mods and almost 500 RWHP and still has an Eaton.  Would Whipple it but already roasts upgraded wheels and tires at speed.  Not many cars with that much power and dependable for the money.
Although it is way faster than my pantera (71) I still think the pcar handles better on curves and is more fun for driving.  The cobra is more fun for raw acceleration and power though.

Didnt PIM sell a silver 5.4 lightning engined pantera that Steve W constructed awhile back for some big money?

Clay