[DeTomaso] supercharger question

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 22:09:20 EDT 2009

Oh my, Boyd! You've opened ANOTHER can of worms!
:-)

Just kidding.

What little I know...

The Eaton rotor type works well with a nice performance increase, but
it adds heat as you go for more boost.
After all, there are a ton of them out there. I have one on my
Lightning.

Most everyone going for the ultimate HP gets rid of the Eaton.

I now bow to 'those who know'.

Kirby