[DeTomaso] electrical help

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 21:53:59 EDT 2009

Do yourself a favor and buy the pantera electronics headlight controller
unit. It takes the current out of the igntion circuit. it has leds so you
can see the status of all your lights at a glance, The headlights don't go
on until the doors open it is one of the best upgrades you can buy for your
electrical system ( that ant the ATO fuse box) Contact JON   @
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzesb3ri/panteraelectronics/

Boyd