[DeTomaso] Fontana/Clevor Block

Art Stephens artstephens at verizon.net
Wed Aug 12 15:21:04 EDT 2009

     Wow,  that's a lot of info Dan!  It's making my head hurt.  :-))  So I
presume my CHI 3V heads would work,  but not my CHI dual plane manifold?  If
I were to do this at this time,  I would hope to be able to use as much as
possible from my almost new,  408 Cleveland.  I just called Fontana,  and
they gave me a price of about $4600 plus tax,  so about 5K for a block that
needs to be bored.  I'm guessing this could easily run 6K by the time I
bought all the parts to make it work in my Pantera?  Six thousand as opposed
to $500-1000 for another iron block,  I'm not having a lot of trouble with
this decision.  :-))

Thank you for all the great info Dan,
Art