[DeTomaso] Fwd: RE: Drilled Bolts

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Wed Aug 12 14:51:06 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I got information back from ARP regarding the two bolts they could
fabricate for the brake calipers.  Here is the info.  Bottom line,
nearly $20 a bolt at the minimum quantity I spec'd.

There would need to be 25 people interested at that price in order to
make a purchase at that price.  Else it's buy the bolts from somoene
like McMaster Carr and drill them yourself.

Asa Jay

Asa,

Hello. Below is pricing for the two bolts that you are looking for.
Please note of the head dimensions listed as well.

*6AU1.375-1D (9/16" wrenching 12 pt head, with .518 height and .825"
flange   		  OD, cross drilled for a .050" hole. 1.375"
uhl, fully threaded 		  with 12x1.25 thread, 8740 material)

		  Cost for 100: $18.12 ea
			     200: $11.13 ea
			     500: $6.35  ea

*5AM1.375-1D (1/2" wrenching 12 pt head, with .435 height and .745"
flange 		  OD, cross drilled for a .050" hole. 1.375" uhl, fully
threaded
		  with 10x1.25 thread, 8740 material)

		  Cost for 100: $16.77 ea
			     200: $10.25 ea
			     500: $5.74  ea

Lead time for both bolts: 8-10 weeks

Please let me know if you have any questions, or if you would like to go
ahead with this order. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Justin Phillips
Specialty Products Coordinator