[DeTomaso] After three months and six days, PANDOR IS BACK!

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Wed Aug 12 14:43:14 EDT 2009

Thanks.  My English mother always said, "everything comes to he who waits."

Sincerely,

Chris

Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 12:25:35 -0600
From: drmcintyre at shaw.ca
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] After three months and six days, PANDOR IS BACK!
To: chrisvkimball at msn.com; detomaso at realbig.com

Chris,

I have been following this saga since the start and have not commented before because frankly, I was speechless. I am so glad for you that the whole ordeal is finally coming to an end with a positive outcome. You kept your cool and hung in there a lot longer than I would have!
Doug M