[DeTomaso] efi horse power gain

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 22:06:51 EDT 2009

If I said sensors are useless with out a vacuum that's not what I meant.
What I meant to say was the Fast XFI has so many sensors and optional
controls (that are presumably actuated by a vacuum after the sensors
indicates a condition exists that requires one of the optional controls to
kick in.) If these "controls are in fact  vacuum powered and you have no
vacuum or insufficient vacuum you are SOL.. The dam thing is so complicated
I can't even talk about it without getting confused. I would hate to see
what would happen if I were actually using it. As I have said numerous times
I am not a mechanic. I can take most shit apart and put some shit back
together but I usually have something extra left over when I'm done. I had a
6cylinder 280 ZX and I tried to do a tune up. When I was done it was a 7
cylinder!!

Boyd