[DeTomaso] efi horse power gain

Mike Trusty miketrusty at msn.com
Tue Aug 11 17:24:06 EDT 2009

Ok, that’s it.  I can't set here and read this BS anymore.

Jack, what the @#$% are you talking about.

I've been reading everyone's comments and opinions about efi systems and have been enjoying them.  I love to see people learning and talking about new things as a group.

Just to make sure no one gets too confused.

Jack is talking about stuff that happens above the throttle plate of a carburetor and what it does to distributor vacuum timing.  Although I disagree with much of it, his comments have NOTHING to do with efi.

The rest of you are making very good comments and discussions and I hope you continue.  Just don't get confused when someone tries to compare apples to hand grenades and spin it as the gospel.

I'm back in off forum mode.

Mike Trusty Engineering
15119 Gorgeous View Trail
Little Rock, AR  72210