[DeTomaso] efi horse power gain

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 16:42:33 EDT 2009

Well, what can I say...

It works to combine them. I can _prove_ it by measuring the manifold
pressure at the plenum on my car.

Why are companies like TWM using this technique if it doesn't/shouldn't work?

Either the explanation is wrong or the conclusion is wrong. Or both.

Let's not ignore the proven facts. If I did that in my job, I'd have
been fired decades ago.

Kirby