[DeTomaso] Broken Block

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Tue Aug 11 12:32:53 EDT 2009

I know I'm late on this, but I'd say -no-.  don't bother.  If
something has been broken off, even if it's only the motor mount, my
fear there would be more damage found inside due to the same stresses
that broke the mount.  I know it's a big loss, but I'd salvage
everything from -inside- the block and chuck the block.

Asa Jay