[DeTomaso] THINKING ABOUT USING MME?

clewis at dmn.net clewis at dmn.net
Mon Aug 10 23:37:21 EDT 2009

A friend of mine told me that there was a recent thread where somebody may have been contemplating usisng MME as their engine
builder.  I would strongly suggest you read the thread regarding how they botched my motor and left me with a $21K boat anchor on
the PI board in it's entirety before you do.

You have to go to page 13 on the Engine forum on the PI Board to find it.  Also the last two pages have been deleted.

As of this date MME still has not done one thing to make this right.  Mind you a 12 page report from Jesel clearly showed that the
issues were all due to engine builder error.

I JUST DON"T WANT ANOTHER PANTERA OWNER TO BE RIPPED OFF LIKE I WAS.