[DeTomaso] Broken Block

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Mon Aug 10 19:41:48 EDT 2009

Art

Did it break off both mounting bosses?  If only one, you may be ok with ARP
bolts.  I use to snap the mounting bolts pretty often.  and yes, I had
replaced the old rubber spacers.  My point is that I never noticed they were
broken until climbing under the car.  I use ARP bolts now and never another
issue.

JT